Monday, December 20, 2010

SSWAHS and its allies - Part 3

Socrates had hoped that the brother of the adversarial blogger would have attempted to advise his brother against inflaming further the situation he has already ignited with his misdirected and salacious remarks forwarded to Socrates and to another blogger's site. I'm told that the person who moderates the other blog has decided to no longer re-publish my postings, and has allowed to be published the defamatory and denigrating comments previously forwarded to it by the blogger, Paul C.

Today, Paul C launched another attack amounting to bullying and harassment of others. To suggest that this can be validated by stating it is done in the presence of a mental illness or alcoholism is hardly sustainable when the same person has already indicated in his blog that very soon he will have been alcohol free for 18 months and, presumably, also mentally well. As Socrates has no intention of being accused of causing any deterioration of this person's mental state, the following is simply a cut and paste of the blogger's own posting.


Monday, 20 December 2010

he is at it again

The local male psych nurse, who was sacked by the Area Health Service last year for some very strange and very unprofessional behaviour, is involved again in posting material about me and others on the internet.

One of the reasons that this does not really bother me too much is that I know that the two blogs he is involved with will probably never have more than a dozen people in the whole world ever bother to read any of the rubbish they post.

I know over the last four years I have at times posted some pretty insane stuff on this blog but I believe this can often be explained by the fact that I suffer from episodes of bipolar schizoaffective disorder and alcoholism. When I become sober and mentally well again I have often gone back and deleted some of more insane stuff I have posted.

What excuse or explanation can this disgraced male psych nurse have for his very strange, bizarre involvement in two internet blogs?

What is posted on these two blogs is often written in this pompous, grandiose style. It is as though the writer believes he is writing for thousands of readers. If these two blogs become any more grandiose the people involved will probably start to believe that their rambling nonsense is going to bring about something like a Royal Commission into SSWAHS (the Area Health Service) LOL.

I have family members and friends who believe this male psych nurse is mentally unwell. If they are right, I suppose he should probably be pitied. It is a strange situation when someone who used to somehow function as a mental health professional is himself very psychologically flawed and has little or no insight into this truth.

Oh well, I can only wait and see what will appear next on either of the two blogs that this sad, troubled man is involved with.

Posted by Paul C at 3:50 PM; and Posted by Paul C at 6:46 PM - 2 comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read everything posted on the "Shalwyn" and "Socrates" blogs you are referring to.

Little do you know that they have rocked the very foundations of SSWAHS (the Sydney South West Area Health Service).

I am certain that every morning the first thing the premier, the health minister, the ombudsman, the SSWAHS bosses and many others read is the "Socrates" and "Shalwyn" blogs.

Also, how dare you describe my uncle, who is the finest mental health clinician to ever work in the Southern Highlands, as a sad, troubled, psychologically flawed man. You are defaming a true giant in mental health!

Yours,

Jimmy O'Tool,
forensic patient,
D (Psychiatric) Ward,
Long Bay Jail.

20 December 2010 6:46 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said, Jimmy!

I have been a client of your dear uncle.

He truly is as you say, a giant in mental health.

Just prior to my recent hospitalization I had my medication adjusted and reduced and I then wrote many threatening letters to the Nobel committee demanding they award the next Nobel prize for medicine to your dear uncle. I still believe this was reasonable, rational behaviour.

Martha O'Springer,
Locked Ward, Waratah House,
Campbelltown.

20 December 2010 7:20 PM